Friday, October 5, 2012

Teacher's Day!

My son's teacher Malou Manuel informed me yesterday that Janko Algerson is one of the chosen students to join for Kindergarten's special dance number, and that dance number will start tomorrow @7:00 in the morning. She said that Janko and the other had already  performed their final rehearsal so there's no need to worry about.  Well, I laughed when I heard that, okay, it sounds good and interesting.

We arrived at the venue around 6:45am, some of the teachers there were actually busy, so we grab the chance to mingle with other parents and children.

This one caught my attention, as I was taking a video of Janko, some little children are giggling, tickling, and pushing one girl to my son's side... well, I smiled secretly, I know what they mean,  my son is only 5 years old, very innocent and do not have idea on what's going on to his surrounding.





I let my mother watched this via mobile and she laughed, she said "Oh, your son is so attractive and had a strong appeal. I'm pretty sure, she will be having more girlfriends someday." I just laughed, Janko is attractive I know. Then I paused awhile, reminiscing my elementary grade, am I was attractive too mother? then she laughed out loud.. "No... you was boyish and  punched guy who interfered your way."


After almost 2 hours of waiting, my son finally dance! and I'm impressed! you know the heart of a mother who proud to his son? yes, I am so proud to my son! whether he appeared not a good dancer as to compare with other children, at least he effortlessly makes me smile and that is what matter most to me. He participated well during the dance numbers. Yahoooo!!!! lols







Janko Algerson and Peer
 Mama and Son


My Youngest Sister Elizabeth Abadier (cutie in pink)

 My son,  what is playing on your mind ha? hehehe

Sweet Sisters... hehehe


Oh Janko, why your facial expression is like that? aren't u convinced that he is singing well or out of tune? tell me.... 

Hmmmmm..... 

  The  Eldest (1st) and the Youngest (7th) 


Rock baby rock! hehehe scissors or paper? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment