Monday, June 24, 2013

It's more fun to Treasury Office!!!!!


Once again, how could I leave my work and office mates this year without a thought of crying?
we treated each other a "Family" and tested by years....

I love and admire this people individually....






Notice the lady in Red? She's a Municipal Assessor Officer... Ms. Natividad Alvarez.

she's a remarkable one... a great leader, boss, friends, and a mentor.


we are all invited to attend @ her 65th Birthday last July 24, 2013...

The celebrations becomes a little bit senti and more fun because it is her last appearance to us. The date is also the day where she can express her deepest gratitude for serving the government for 39 years. She's retired.

I salute you Ate Naty!!!
Intelligent woman, lot of wisdom and down-to-earth person.

I love you!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment