Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Personality Test Results

                A day ago,  my friend from Quora shared the link about the personality test. I was intrigued to take that quiz, curiosity... just want to find out what really my personality is, of why am I like this. Sometimes I thought I'm weird and AB-normal hehehe (joke!).
             
                 Here's the result:


                                 Ta-dah, your personality type is ENFP!
                                 Extraverted (E) 54%
                     Introverted (I) 46%
                                 Intuitive (N) 64%
                     Sensing (S) 36%
                                 Feeling (F) 65%
                     Thinking (T) 35%
                                 Perceiving (P) 68%
                      Judging (J) 32%

             

                And the meaning:

         


              How about you? Try to take the quiz - its fun I swear! :)         
















No comments:

Post a Comment